Budget & Finance
The Town of Carefree Finance Department provides for the processing of all financial data in a timely and cost-effective manner. This allows the department to monitor budgetary requirements, to invest the city’s funds, and to comply with all city, state and federal laws.
Financial Reports and Budgets are presented, re-evaluated and voted on annually. Proposed Budget documents reflect the financial plan to be presented for the next fiscal year. The Final Budget includes the Proposed Budget plus changes made for budget and purchase order carryovers.
Please contact us if you have questions regarding any Financial Reports and Budgets.
- Financial Reports
- Town of Carefree FY2022-23 Adopted Program Budget
- Third Budget Workshop Presentation 4/26/2022
- 2nd Budget Workshop Presentation 4/19/2022
- FY2020-21 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY2019-2020 Comprehensive Annual Financial Report
- FY2018-2019 Carefree Consolidated Annual Financial Report
- FY2017-2018 Carefree Annual Expenditures Limitation Report
- FY2016-2017 Consolidated Annual Financial Report
- FY2015-2016 Consolidated Annual Financial Report