Right-of-Way Permits

Permit Requirements
Any work occurring in the public right-of-way requires a Carefree Right-of-Way permit. Regulations for work located in the public right-of-way are based on the Carefree Town Code, Zoning Ordinance, MAG Specifications and the Phoenix Traffic Barricade Manual. Please contact the Town regarding any questions on permitting requirements. A Carefree Right-of-Way Permit Application can be submitted online.

Since not all information has been posted on this webpage, it is suggested you contact the Town of Carefree concerning permitting and development in the Town.